1. Online Search: Start by searching the internet for third-party preset libraries specifically designed for Tonex devices. You can use search engines and forums dedicated to guitarists and music production to find relevant resources. Look for websites, forums, or online communities where users share their custom presets.
2. Check Official Tonex Forums: Visit the official Tonex forums or community pages. Sometimes, Tonex itself may provide a platform where users can share and exchange presets. Browse through the forum threads to see if any users have shared their presets or if there are dedicated sections for preset downloads.
3. Join Online Guitarist Communities: Join online communities or social media groups dedicated to guitarists and Tonex users. These communities often have members who are willing to share their custom presets. Engage with the community, ask questions, and express your interest in accessing third-party preset libraries. You may find fellow guitarists who are willing to share their presets or provide links to external resources.
4. Visit Guitarist Forums and Discussion Boards: Explore guitarist forums and discussion boards where musicians share their experiences, tips, and resources. Look for threads or topics related to Tonex devices, presets, or tone sharing. In these forums, users often share their own presets or provide links to external websites or repositories where you can download additional presets.
5. Tonex Device-Specific Facebook Groups: Search for Facebook groups that are dedicated to specific Tonex devices or product lines. These groups can be a valuable resource for finding third-party presets. Engage with the group members, ask questions, and kindly request access to any shared preset libraries or resources.
6. ValveIR.com: ValveIR is mostly known for Quad Cortex captures but they have recently added a growing library of Tonex Presets. All are studio quality and feature some of the greatest amps in rock and metal.